Monday 16 June 2014

Hay Day March Update (Version 1.17.94)

<<Took from my other blog, Super Lamb Blog>>

Trivia: This is the fourth best viewed post in Super Lamb Blog with 59 page views. (As of 15/6/14)
EGG-TASTIC!!!!!! Another Hay Day update! This time with most people have been waiting for, more land! And there's a couple more additions to the March Update. Let's see the new additions from my favourite to the least favourite! (This list is incomplete. Help Super Lamb blog by completing the mistakes.)

1. Pet Donkey Improvements and New Donkey
Haha, this is my favourite, not exactly the Land Expansions, because I never have land deeds. Now, they have added a new donkey, which is called the Andalusian Donkey. Also they have changed the names of the first two donkeys. The first one was called the Grey Donkey, now it is called the Provence Donkey. The newer donkey, which was added in the Jan-Feb update, was called the Brown Donkey, now it is called the Anatolian Donkey. The Andalusian Donkey costs 2 green vouchers, 2 blue vouchers, 20 purple vouchers and 2 gold vouchers. (Yay only 2 gold vouchers! But 20 purple vouchers ||-_- )

2. New Production Building - Smoothie Mixer and Smoothie Products
These few recent updates concentrate on the higher levels, but I like this machine. Smoothies! I like drinking them :P Anyway, back to the update. I am not sure what are the ingredients and which level you unlock them, but I only know when you buy the Smoothie Maker, you can unlock:
- Green Smoothie - Price sold in roadside shop: 1-321 dollars - Duration to make: 45 mins - Ingredients to make: 5 Lettuce, 1 Lemon, 1 Apple
- Berry Smoothie - Ingredients to make: 3 Raspberry, 3 Strawberry, 3 Blackberry
- Yoghurt Smoothie - Duration to make: 1 hour -  Ingredients to make: 1 Cream, 2 Raspberry, 1 White Sugar, 1 Cherry
I will add in more information when I know more about the Smoothie Maker.

3. Land Expansions
Finally, I have come to the Land Expansions. Each land expansion for this new update costs about 7-14 land deeds, mallets, and marker stakes on average. The size of the expansions are about average, which is good. I still haven't even got the old ones, so I better work hard on getting them! In total for the new update, there are 9 new expansions.

4. Neighbourhood Improvements (PS: I am not sure if it still does appear or doesn't appear anymore)
I won't name this last, because I didn't like the old pop-ups. Now, they have improved it. The old pop-ups won't keep appearing, because sometimes, it is so confusing. I always think that someone sent me something, actually, it was just the pop-up :P

5. New Decorations
The new decorations are Flower Decos and Path Decos. I don't like decorations, so I placed this at the last, but actually, they can make your farm beauitful. I have put a couple of them in my farm, especially I love the Hedges. Hope these new decos will be nice!

Here is a video of all the features I listed above.

By the way, I have bought the Lobster Pool and I have caught 2 lobsters. I will be going to write a post of that soon! I hope this post has helped you for playing Hay Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment